The adjetives in english

 


Complete the sentences according to the adjectives given


Thanks for looking after my cat last week. I'm really GRATEFUL
My dad is one of the most GENEROUS people I know. He's always buying me presents.
I don't want a girlfriend. I like being SINGLE
My uncle's a really COOL guy. He's even in a rock band
I am not a very CLOSE person. I get nervous when I have to speak in front of people.
Cat's are more INDEPENDENT than dogs. They live their own lives and don't need human company.
It's going to take some time for Mitch to forgive you. You'll just have to be PATIENT.
Adam's parents are DIVORCED, so he only sees his dad at the weekend.
I'm just a/an ORDINARY person with a normal life- but I'm quite happy.
My diary is PRIVATE. Nobody is allowed to read it.

Choose the best option to complete the sentences


It's not Surprising she's angry. You shouldn't be so rude.
surprising
surprised

Pollution levels in many industrial cities are quite worrying
worrying
worried

For a moment I was really frightening . I was sure we were going to crash.
frightening
frightened

I'd better phone my mum or else she'll be worrying
worried
worrying

Some of our school books are very boring
bored
boring

I watched an interesting programme on TV about how your thoughts can affect your health.
interested
interesting

Are you interested in going to the Picasso exhibition tomorrow?
interesting
interested

It's very embarrassed when you forget someone's name.
embarrassing
embarrassed

I was really surprised to hear they'd got married. I never thought they would.
surprised
surprising

I'm surprised! There's nothing to do in the house. Let's go out.
Surprised
Surprising


Comentarios

Entradas populares